Password: JDM is again ahead of the curve introducing a new era in rear lower control arm design that combines function with style and delivers rock-solid performance for mild to extreme suspension setups. Knowing that the rear LCA plays an important handling role in any modified suspension system Password concentrated on areas that other manufactures disregard while adding features not seen in competitive product. Password:JDM's Ultimate Rear LCA are made of light-weight 7075-T651 Aerospace aluminum has a tensile strength higher than stainless steel and will not deflect or break in the harshest environments. Its design employs an innovative spherical bearing system which allows proper angular misalignment during suspension movement without binding up causing fatigue and premature failure like polyurethane or rubber bushings on most arms available. The design also features 4 sway bar mounting provisions allowing for different stiffness and better end-link alignment and a bronze bushing on the shock mounting point that allows the use of heavy sway bars allowing softer spring rates for the ultimate ride quality without compromising performance. All these features add up to not only the best LCA you can buy, but a patent-pending design that calls for the name "Ultimate".
Password: JDM Ultimate Rear LCA key features include:
- Computer designed, Finite Element analyzed and fully track/street tested
- Made from 7075-T6511 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel spacers
- Industry's first O-ring weather sealed spherical bearing pockets
- Zero binding and maximum shock to arm clearance
- Large 5/8” stainless steel performance spherical bearings
- Anti-binding bronze bushings designed to minimize shock deflection
- 4-position adjustable sway bar mounting holes
- Rebuildable for maximum value
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA
- Available in a variety of anodized colors
- 100% rebuildable! The last LCA they will ever need to buy!
Upgrading to PWJDM's Ultimate Rear LCA is the best way to improve ride quality on your car. Password:JDM proves once again that style doesn't mean compromise in safety and performance.
Password: JDM is a leader in the design, manufacture and sale of high-performance parts for Japanese vehicles. Located in Pico Rivera, California, Password has focused on the delivering products that provide the highest performance, style and substance for the JDM lovers through technological innovation, world- class engineering, and intense product testing since 2001.
NOTE - 88-91 EF Civic / CRX, you must have rear disk brakes to use our Lower Control Arms